Tough Loans are Our Specialty
We thrive on finding solutions for challenging and unique scenarios, and frequently approve loans with exceptions. We take a common-sense lending approach, and often save the day when other banks are unable to perform.
- FICO scores as low as 580
- Recent foreclosures, short sales, and bankruptcies allowed
- Recent mortgage late payments permitted
- Investor Co-op’s
- Debt to Income Ratios up to 59%
- Loan amounts up to $30 Million; higher loan amounts considered
- Non-warrantable condos, co-ops, and condotels
- Pledged assets can be used as down payment
- Less than 2 years self-employed considered on exception basis
If you have a tough scenario, call us first!