Loans for Self-Employed Borrowers
Many self-employed individuals have a difficult time qualifying for mortgage financing. Most banks require self-employed borrower to provide two years of recent tax returns and will look at the net income (after deductions and write-offs) reported on the returns. We will allow for the use of bank statement deposits to qualify, without the need to review tax returns.Our loans for self-employed borrowers do not require tax returns. Read more about all of our “no tax return” programs here.
- Tax returns are not required
- Qualify using 12 months of business or personal bank statements
- Use 100% of deposits into personal accounts
- Use 50% - 85% of deposits into business accounts
- As little as 10% down payment required
- Loans up to $6 Million, larger by exception
Perfect for self-employed buyers who do not show enough net income on tax returns to qualify for traditional financing.
Ready to Apply?
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
To learn about our mortgage financing solutions.
*By submitting this form you agree to be contacted by phone, text or email by Bank of England Mortgage.