Real estate investors can often have a difficult time qualifying for conventional financing. The sale of property is not treated as income, and tax returns can typically contain numerous write-offs. Investors will frequently turn to expensive, short-term private money loans, or pay cash. For non-owner-occupied properties, we provide 30-year amortized loans without balloons, and do not require tax returns.
- Tax returns are not required
- As little as 20% down when market rent covers proposed mortgage payment
- As little as 25% down when market rent is less than proposed mortgage payment
- Loan amounts up to $6 Million, higher by exception
- Gift funds are permitted with minimum 5% borrower contribution
- 30-year amortization without balloon
- Foreign nationals allowed up to 70% LTV
Perfect for investors who do not show enough net income on tax returns to qualify for traditional financing; or who are seeking alternatives to hard money.